My whole family are vegetarian preferences, should first and fifteenth day of every month, I usually go out to eat with his family at the restaurant vegetarian or if you have time, I love to cook vegetarian dishes by hand for the whole family enjoy. When you eat vegetarian food, like the house special sauce dotted with dishes that I spoke more to be familiar outside the shop, which is distilled salted vegetarian. Today I will share this recipe for you always have vegetarian food tastes like my family.

Ingredients for vegetarian rice dish sauce
- 1 Cover tofu
- 1 noodles ship
- 10g mushrooms
- 100g mushrooms Doll
- 2 tablespoons perturbed
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoons flour
- Scallion, salt, sugar, MSG
Vegetarian rice sauce Recipes
Soft vermicelli soaked blooming, cut short.
Peeling the mushrooms, brine, rinse and drain rotten water, wring it dry shredded.
Mushrooms soaked in water to hatch, drain and shred, chopped down.
Tofu small squeeze brought mixed with vermicelli + mushrooms + mushrooms + procession chopped + 2 tablespoons mash + salt + pepper + peanut butter + MSG + 1 soup spoon flour into a bowl and mix well and let compaction .
Nine seeded chilli shredded forms a rosette on the fish bowl, bring a water distillation about 10 minutes.

Vegetarian rice sauce served with hot rice or used to dot with very tasty boiled vegetables then, enjoyed his special spot this fish dish Sushi meal with you. This fish dish you may be preserved for a long time in the refrigerator, so just one time can make many meals edible.
I wish you a delicious!
No comments
Post a Comment